PCGTA侠盗猎车手中文论坛

找回密码
 现在注册
查看: 3806|回复: 9

剧情对话

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-4-7 18:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
GTA四任务
Remember, kids - it's only illegal if you get caught!
请记住,孩子-它不仅是非法的,如果你深陷其中!
任务结构是GTA4大大不同于其他游戏系列的所在。北Rockstar的目标是让玩家更多的自由,更多的选择,而更大意义上是控制自己的命运。 游戏仍然沿袭了叙事路径,但它也相当不同,在意义上是说故事,也可以说,在许多不同的方式,这取决于你的行动。
You can now make phone calls to setup missions.
你现在可以打电话格局的使命。
Rockart正试图模糊两者之间的界限就场外的任务。 在以往的职称,一旦你开始了一项任务,你给予一个客观的,这需要完成之前,你可以做任何事情都重要。 在gta4 ,你就可以开始执行任务,然后做另一个使命是完全风马牛不相及,完成了第一次任务一段时间以后。
我们习惯于故事的发生是一个线性的过程,但在GTA4你有能力去塑造它自己。 它不一定会影响到结果的故事,但它会影响我们达成这些因素。 GTA四,也让你的能力,安排任务,由你自己,而不是像奴隶一样听命他人。到一定程度,你调用了枪。它也可以打电话给他的密切接触者以及被认为能够接收他们。黄色标记代表的任务,走进一将引发。
Taxis may be a better option if the cops are present.
出租车可能是一个更好的选择,如果警察都在场。
出租车现在扮演更积极的角色,执行任务期间,可被誉为在任何时候乘坐坐,你可以坐在后面享受的意见,或"经历-跳过"到目的地,你的选择。当然,你仍然可以选择偷了车,但它的多一点冒险的,如果警察都在场。如果是后者的选择就是您的喜好,但汽车的GPS系统将重点推荐路线(黄色) ,对雷达。
GTA 4.
最终(一旦GTA四发布)本节将具有广泛的指导和walkthroughs为完成全部任务中遇到的大多伦多4 。在此期间,这里是一个快速的滋味是什么,你可以预期的经验来看,任务侠盗飞车4 ,根据预先发布的演示,其中见证游戏新闻。
Thanks to Kikizo for providing the dialogue for these missions.
感谢kikizo提供对话,为这些任务。
任务
I : "call and collect" McCreary想要会见Niko。本次会见是在城堡花园,在一个行人专用区旁的河道,其中包含一个圆形喷泉区,可以观赏市景,并一窥幸福(自由)女神像,在后台。 希望它也取回记忆棒,从一个不知名勒索案,然后再还给他。记忆棒包含敏感数据约mccreary 。
McCreary wants Niko to identify and kill the blackmailer.
mccreary希望它也找出并杀死勒索案。
McCreary :你吗?
Niko:
嘿,很奇怪没看到你在这里,mccreary警官 。
McCreary:
我告诉你,来这里,你他*的妄想!
Niko:
你没有? 为什么呢?
McCreary:
我了解你。
Niko:
知道什么?
McCreary:
我知道的已经足够了,孩子。
Niko:
哈,你怎么知道,孩子? ... (扯淡的省略)
Niko:
我不知道你在说些什么,长官。
McCreary:
你是否认为这是一个城市能够保持的秘密吗?
Niko:
我真的不知道你在说些什么。
McCreary:
是啊,你这样做。你知道,人的宝贝,做个人的宝贝,做的。为人民服务不算完美,他们的生活是一个烂摊子... (警察的腐败)
Niko:
当然,每个人都知道这一点。
McCreary:
如此。 你看透我了,我看不透你。 知道我的意思吗?
Niko:
我觉得是这样。
McCreary:
那么,有一个家伙企图讹诈我。
Niko:
谁?
McCreary:
我不知道。认为他的工资虽然。这个家伙是聪明的。他安排做交易,在洪堡河小康硅街,说,到他哪谈判。
Niko:
好...
McCreary:
听着,照我的话做。我犯了一个错误。这并不能使我走火入魔(抓狂)。现在很明显,我可以不去,因为是我得到的照片,我给他钱,然后我保证。我不会犯什么错,除了一名男子。
Niko:
我要直接... 我并不真的在乎一种或另一种方式...
McCreary:
叫你代替我到现场。
唯一资料是勒索案的地点和他的电话号码。该计划是要开车到勒索案的地点,打电话给他,让他可以现身在人群中,然后将他杀死,以取出记忆棒。它也跳跃到一个黑色的彗星,并前往该观点的勒索案的地点在联盟道东。他的手机mccreary谁的问题,进一步的指示。传送文字讯息与勒索的电话号码。全文"电话窃贼的手机,看看谁的答案他们的电话。留住他讲,直到你确定他, "它也电话勒索案:
Blackmailer:
喂? 谁?
Niko:
一个朋友。我是与你交易的mccreary 。
Blackmailer:
是啊。他有我的文件。我不会他*的让他左右。
Niko:
我相信你会得到他的钱你,你明白,他要。 Blackmailer我们何不将把这份该死的事情做完呢?我知道你不想搞砸了。只要动我,我就会让这该死的时发生,让所有人知道这黄鼠狼的消息。我要得到他们的号码。
Niko:
真的...
Blackmailer:
是啊。有一个律师叫TOM Gordberg他很感兴趣mccreary的血肉和狗屎。 嗯。
Niko:
好事弗朗西斯是付给他们。
Blackmailer:
告诉我,交易是不会出错。我不喜欢这样,啊?
电话铃声,可以听到时,请了。它也需要得到接近揣摩出它是来自。该勒索案必须查明和杀害。由于这是在光天化日之下,两星通缉水平上涨。Niko也必须逃避警察和归还的Memory Stick以mccreary为了完成任务。
Niko:
是啊,他死了。
McCreary:
太好了,我现在可以摆脱这些。我觉得自己像个新好男人。没有多少人获得了第二次机会。谢谢。
Niko:
你的罪名开脱了,我猜想。
任务 II : "Final Interview" 弗朗西斯mccreary ,一个腐败的警官,有一些污垢的过去。他希望有一个数赞成这样做,以换取塞尔尼对一项重罪它也承诺。第一件事他要你做的事是杀死汤姆戈德堡,一名律师,由该律师事务所戈德堡, ligner &讼棍,然后取出一些文件,从他的办公室。 它也需驾驶室到星期日@咖啡在项目Algonquin ,并提交一份假的简历给戈德堡, ligner &讼棍网站。根据计划,将安排记者采访,使他能获得该大厦未提出任何怀疑态度。他继而呼吁mccreary ,以证实该简历已提交,不久之后,克伦族-接待员从戈德堡, l igner&讼棍-呼吁学校安排访谈内容:
Niko engages in fierce battle with cops after killing Tom Goldberg.
它也从事激烈的战斗,与警察杀害后,汤姆戈德堡。
来电显示:这是克伦从戈德堡一样,我们希望能安排合理的时间到我们的办公室里面试,在明天中午,是好吗?
Niko:
我在这段期间在我的时间表很有空 ,
Karen:
Super,你的访谈将与戈德堡先生。找出自己的水平,展示给他看。祝你好运。 (未完待续)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-4-7 18:34 | 显示全部楼层
Niko
也呼吁mccreary确认他的任命接受本报的采访。它发生在明天中午,所以其他业务,可以处理到那时。它也必须寻找像样接受本报的采访,所以新衣服就可以买到在英仙座 ,优质男装店标志的T恤图标雷达。如果你忘了更换衣服,提醒人们会考虑之前的采访。巧克力适合购买的是为1000元,除了一些鞋为200元。
Niko:
在戈德堡, ligner &讼棍,接待人员欢迎它也:
Karen: Mr.
Bellic
,欢迎光临。我去看看戈德堡先生是否有空...
Mr.
戈德堡先生,Bellic先生已经到了,为他的面试。
Goldberg:
好,告诉他来我的办公室。
Karen:
嗯,嗯,我会带他过来的。请你跟我来,Bellic先生 。
Karen
把Niko带到建筑物的三楼。戈德堡开始谈,但是这不是一个cutscene(字典上没这字)并且Niko可以自由的发挥他的口才" 。 您好,Niko!我正在寻找一个能胜任这份工作的人。尼古拉(niko),我喜欢你的简历,你似乎是那种会去额外的距离,一个人的奋斗,我只是需要再考虑一下,并让自己reacquainted以你的经验....所以你就那种男子不迫不及待地想告诉要做些什么,一个人,他们着眼于世界,看到的问题, … …(原句:《So you're the sort of man who doesn't wait to get told what to do, a guy who looks at the world, sees problems, and..." 》 太深奥了!搞不懂! " -Niko掏了他的枪" 哇!哇!,为了朋友甘做第二,我们是律师,我们不需要枪!尽管有有力的行动,我的宝贝,说,我喜欢这风格...我所有有关于美国宪法第二项修正案...枪不杀人,游戏做的" ! (原句:《guns don't kill people, videogames do》用游戏机杀人!还是搞不懂! 一旦获得了证据戈德堡死了,接待人员跑去报警,就有一个三星级的通缉水平上涨。警察进入大楼,并包围了后面。 在这特别的情况下,Niko拿走后面的一个清洁用的维护手推车。
Niko
必须逃离建筑消掉三星级的通缉水平,以完成任务。
任务
III : "Search and Delete" 希望Niko杀了警方的线人,因为他能够出庭作证指控Brucie的朋友。报案人目前躲藏起来,该计划是窃取扶贫车,使它也可以使用GPS(汽车导航系统)掌握他的行踪。如果Niko努力找到一名警车, Brucie将用他的手机打911 (美国报警电话)。
警方将抵达现场,然后Niko可以伏击他们。
Brucie runs a garage in Broker, close to Roman's taxi business.
brucie运行一个车库券商,接近罗马的出租车生意。
Brucie:
我需要你给某人沉重打击在他们的藏身之地。
Niko:
我怎么才能找到呢?
Brucie:
嘿,你很冷酷!你甚至杀人不眨眼!我喜欢这样!我他*的就喜欢这样。你要偷一辆警车,远离这里,然后给我打电话。
Niko:
好吧Brucie,我给你打一个电话。
Brucie:
冷酷的人!
!喔!
一旦警车已被盗窃,Niko将打电话给Brucie告诉他目前形势。该车载计算机,让您进入一个数据库,警方掌握的资料,有每一个人的自由城犯罪记录。
Niko选择"按姓名搜索/图片" ,各类的名义报案, "Lyle Rivas"
The informant's last known whereabouts is 99 Long Road, Broker.
报案人的最后为人所知的行踪是99号长路,Broker街区。
这份建议报告,然后进入GPS车内的全球定位系统。
Niko:
我在这里。我有一部电脑。
Brucie:嘿
你是一个badass !我喜欢这样。
该报告命名Lyle Rivas,输入电脑的,你应该找一些'已知行踪'这 shit的类型。我会把我的拿出来,但当人们看见我来对他们他*的说,嘿!知道我的意思了吗?猫不想搞得一团糟与某人包装的24英寸的枪,每人身边,宝宝,是啊!
Niko:
我将追查这Rivas。
Brucie:
酷,男子!我都感觉手机在发冷!开始时叫我,兄弟。
Niko
走到99号长路,并就敲打大门,才可进入。 它也说,他有一个消息从brucie ,报案人回应" brucie ?我还以为他是他*的说笑。 shit的" !瓦斯使得逃生走出浴室的窗口和大通开始,并最终导致弗朗西斯国际机场。
后来穷途末路,瓦斯企图逃跑步行巡逻。他必须被淘汰,为了完成任务。
任务
IV :
"Deconstruction for Beginners"
这项任务开始,在某大厦项目Algonquin属于Playboy X,他elizabeta介绍的 。 花花公子(Playboy X)电贺它也,然后才作出自己的方式向复式楼和上外区" ,这是我的城市! " ,他的言论。
他接着介绍给Niko向dwayne穆尔,他们刚刚获得释放出狱。
Niko and Playboy X use sniper rifles to eliminate the lookouts.
它也和花花公子x用狙击步枪消灭了望。
Niko:
所以我猜你做的行吗?
Playboy X:
啊确定。不过,嗯,那楚?你什么动机吗?
Niko:
哼。那么,我需要钱...这自付,我是可以做得到的,我不介意我是死是活,我正在寻找一个人。
Playboy X:
他很特别...
Niko:
是的。你可以这样说。 那么,你为什么需要我吗?
下一个场景涉及它也和花花公子一起在一辆汽车。他们作出自己的方式来发展网站,在城堡花园,并于日前买了一个花花公子的朋友,一位十分富有的阿拉伯男子,所谓优素福"的巷子,我们需要击中了刚刚起飞的南大街, "黑手党已经意识到了该项目的,并尽最大努力破坏它。
罢工,也被称为和优素福希望它也确定领导人的这次罢工,然后消灭他们, "这猫和我是立志成为紧迫的,因为两个cellmates就锁定后,这" !说,花花公子。
Niko:
我不知道怎么好,你的计划虽然,花花公子。如果我摆脱这个家伙的站点,会不会将有更多呢?如果这是一个联盟的事,这么不买几个家伙与枪支?
Playboy X:
你最好带他们出去买你的枪,然后击中其余的。我要找到位置,我可以看到所有shit的一路下滑。如果你能拿出重点,其余的都是不应该成为问题。
When you in there, I'll give you the lowdown on where these main cats is at.
当你在那里,我给你有关移动时,这些主要是猫在。
花花公子已狙击步枪和手榴弹存放在后面的他的车。它们采取的狙击步枪,并使用服务电梯到达顶部的一个高的高层建筑。 他们采取走出看守,他们是位于高,就不同的起重机坐落于施工现场到街道对面。 花花公子规定,它也与一个听筒,它也使得他的方式进入施工现场。它也把车超过到施工现场使用,作为封面。枪战开始,它也必须杀死工会领袖,然后才能达成一个直升机。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-4-7 18:43 | 显示全部楼层
任务V : "Truck Hustle "
Niko must climb through the widnow and kick out the driver.
Niko必须爬上通过widnow和踢走司机。
这一任务是一项有利于黑手党的,因为他们正试图帮助Niko"找人" 。 黑帮保护一卡车的海洛因艾希特,黑手党要你偷走它。
Phil Bell
(其中的暴徒)要求Niko与其工作,因为Ray(另一名暴徒)已拒绝做事。
Bell:
你有没有听到我们的朋友-那家伙发生了什么事?
Ray:
是啊,你的意思是哈利.... 呢家伙和他的帽子。
Bell:
不是 ,那个拿着... 你也知道, badabeep , badaboop 。
Ray:
哦,家伙与
和...
[quick whistle]...
[快捷哨子] … …
Bell:
是啊,那家伙。 ...
Bell:
钟:黑社会正急于摆脱这个货物。谈到这个一切免谈。
不惜一切代价得到他
。他们认为这样是诅咒某些人!他们想我是否可以服从他们。它的装载卡车前往富兰克林街西岸。
拿到后
给我打电话。
Niko:
肯定。但贝尔先生,这会让您付出更多代价。
Bell:
你只要得到它,没有任何问题。
黑帮组织利用卡车作掩护,所以它也使用火箭筒摧毁目标。 黑社会进入另一卡车,并企图带走毒品。 Niko爬升到货车顶部位置和机动自己对客运窗口,然后,他爬升到,并抛出司机。该产品,然后驱车前往弗兰克(贝尔的侄儿)在北艾希特应可作为一个"结婚礼物" 。 任务完成。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-4-7 18:43 | 显示全部楼层
我翻译了一天啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-4-7 18:45 | 显示全部楼层
原文: Grand Theft Auto IV MissionsRemember, kids - it's only illegal if you get caught!
[img=http://media.gtanet.com/gta4/images/headers/missions.jpg]图片点击可在新窗口打开查看[/img]
The mission structure of Grand Theft Auto IV is considerably different from other games in the series. Rockstar North are aiming to give players more freedom, more choice, and a greater sense of control over their destiny. The game still follows a narrative path, but it's quite different in the sense that the story can be told in a number of different ways, depending on your actions. Rockstar are trying to blur the line between on- and off-mission. In previous titles, once you started a mission, you were given an objective which had to be completed before you were able to do anything else. In GTA4, you can start a mission, then do another mission which is completely unrelated, before finishing the first mission some time later. We are used to the story occuring as a linear process, but in GTA 4 you have the ability to shape it yourself. It won't necessarily affect the outcomes of the story, but it will affect the way we arrive at those outcomes. GTA IV also gives you the ability to arrange missions by yourself, instead of acting like a slave and taking orders from other people. To a certain degree, you call the shots now. Niko can actually make phone calls to his contacts as well as being able to receive them. Yellow markers represent missions, and walking into one will trigger a cutscene. Taxis now play a more active role during missions, and can be hailed at any time. During the ride you can either sit back and enjoy the views, or "trip-skip" to the destination of your choice. Of course, you still have the option of stealing a car, but it's a bit more risky if the cops are present. If the latter option is your preference however, the car's GPS system will highlight a recommended route (in yellow) on the radar. Eventually (once GTA IV is released) this section will feature an extensive guide and walkthroughs for all of the missions encountered in GTA 4. In the meantime, here is a quick taste of what you can expect to experience in terms of missions in Grand Theft Auto 4, based on pre-release demos which were witnessed by the gaming press. Thanks to Kikizo for providing the dialogue for these missions. Mission Preview #1: "Call and Collect"McCreary wants to meet Niko in person to discuss another favour. The meeting takes place at Castle Gardens, in a pedestrianised area next to the river which contains a circular water fountain area, views of the city, and a glimpse of the Statue of Happiness in the background. McCreary wants Niko to retrieve a memory stick from an unknown blackmailer, and then return it to him. The memory stick contains sensitive data about McCreary.
McCreary: Were you followed? Niko: Hey, strange seeing you here, Officer McCreary. McCreary: I told you to come here, you ****ing maggot! Niko: You did? Why? McCreary: I know about you. Niko: Know what? McCreary: I know enough, boy. Niko: Oh, what do you know, boy? ... Niko: I don't know what you're talking about, chief. McCreary: Do you think this is a town that can keep a secret? Niko: I really don't know what you're talking about. McCreary: Yeah you do. You know that a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. The people ain't perfect, their life is a mess... Niko: Sure, everybody knows that. McCreary: So. You look out for me, and I don't look out for you. Know what I mean? Niko: I think so. McCreary: So, there's a guy trying to blackmail me. Niko: Who? McCreary: I don't know. Thinks he's getting paid though. The guy's smart. He arranged to do the exchange by the Humboldt River off Silicon Street, said to call him from the viewpoint there. Niko: OK... McCreary: Listen, I did what I did. I made a mistake. That don't make me the devil. Now obviously I can't go, because then he gets a picture of me giving him money and then I'm admitting guilt. I ain't guilty of nothing, other than being a man. Niko: To be honest... I don't really care one way or another... McCreary: Call me when you get to the spot.
The only information available is the blackmailer's location and his phone number. The plan is to drive to the blackmailer's location, phone him so that he can be identified in the crowd, and then kill him to retrieve the memory stick. Niko jumps into a black Comet, and travels to the viewpoint of the blackmailer's location at Union Drive East. He phones McCreary who issues further instructions. McCreary sends a text message with the blackmailer's phone number. The text reads "Call the thief's mobile and see who answers their phone. Keep him talking until you identify him." Niko phones the blackmailer:
Blackmailer: Hello? Who is this? Niko: A friend. I am calling about your exchange with McCreary. Blackmailer: Yeah. He better have my paper. I ain't ****ing around. Niko: I'm sure he's got your money. Have you got the stuff that he wants? Blackmailer: Yeah I got it. We going to make this shit happen? I don't mess about you know. Push me and this shit is all over Weasel News. I got them on speed dial. Niko: Really... Blackmailer: Yeah. And there's a lawyer called Tom Goldberg who's real interested. He's hungry for McCreary's blood and shit. Yeah. Niko: Good thing Francis is paying them. Blackmailer: Call me when this exchange is going down. I don't like all the talking, yeah?
A ringtone can be heard when the call is made. Niko needs to get closer to figure out where it is coming from. The blackmailer must be identified and killed. Since this was carried out in broad daylight, a two-star wanted level is gained. Niko must evade the cops and return the memory stick to McCreary in order to complete the mission.
Niko: Yeah, he's dead. McCreary: Great, I can get rid of these now. I feel like a new man. Not many people get a second chance like this. Thank you. Niko: Your sins are absolved, I guess.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Mission Preview #2: "Final Interview"Francis McCreary, a corrupt police officer, has some dirt on Niko's past. He wants a few favours done in return for keeping quiet about a felony Niko committed. The first thing he wants you to do is kill Tom Goldberg, a lawyer from the law firm Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster, and then retrieve some files from his office. Niko takes a cab to the TW@ café in Algonquin, and submits a fake resumé to the Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster website. The plan is to arrange an interview so that he can gain access to the building without raising any suspicion. He then calls McCreary to confirm that the resumé has been submitted, and shortly afterwards Karen - a receptionist from Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster - calls to arrange the interview:
[img=http://media.gtanet.com/images/t_3559.jpg]图片点击可在新窗口打开查看[/img] Niko engages in fierce battle with cops after killing Tom Goldberg.
Caller: This is Karen from Goldberg, we'd like to arrange an interview at your earliest convenience. Come into our offices at noon tomorrow, is that alright? Niko: I can free that period up in my schedule. Karen: Super, your interview will be with Mr. Goldberg. Identify yourself to security and they will show you up. Have a nice day.
Niko calls McCreary to confirm his appointment for the interview. It takes place at noon tomorrow, so other business can be dealt with until then. Niko must look presentable for the interview, so new clothes can be purchased at Perseus, a quality menswear store marked by a t-shirt icon on the radar. If you forget to change clothes, a reminder will be given prior to the interview. A chocolate suit is purchased for $1000, in addition to some shoes for $200. At Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster, the receptionist welcomes Niko:
Karen: Mr. Bellic, welcome. I will just see if Mr. Goldberg is available... Mr. Goldberg, Mr. Bellic has arrived for his interview. Goldberg: Alright great, tell him to come to my office. Karen: Uh huh, I'll bring him through. Would you please follow me, Mr. Bellic.
Karen takes Niko to the meeting room on the third floor of the building. Goldberg begins talking, but this isn't a cutscene and Niko is free to fire the shot(s) at any time during his speech. "Hello, Niko! I'm looking for a man who can get jobs done right. Nikolai, I like your resumé. You seem to be the sort of man who would go the extra distance, a man who's struggled. I just need to take another look and get myself reacquainted with your experience.... So you're the sort of man who doesn't wait to get told what to do, a guy who looks at the world, sees problems, and..." - Niko pulls his gun out. "Woah, woah, hold on second there friend! We're lawyers, we don't need guns! Strong move though, I gotta say, I like that style... I'm all about the Second Amendment... guns don't kill people, videogames do!" Once the files have been retrieved and Goldberg is dead, the receptionist runs for help, and a three-star wanted level is gained. Cops enter the building and take cover behind objects. In this particular demonstration, Niko takes cover behind a cleaner's maintenance trolley. Niko must now escape from the building and evade the three-star wanted level to complete the mission. Mission Preview #3: "Search and Delete"Brucie wants Niko to take out a police informant, before he is able to testify against Brucie's friends. The informant is currently in hiding, so the plan is to steal a cop car so that Niko can access the on-board computer and retrieve details of his whereabouts. If Niko struggles to locate a cop car, Brucie will send a text message advising him to phone 911. The cops will arrive and inspect the scene, and then Niko can ambush them.
[img=http://media.gtanet.com/images/t_3883.jpg]图片点击可在新窗口打开查看[/img] Brucie runs a garage in Broker, close to Roman's taxi business.
Brucie: I need you to whack some people, in their hide. Niko: How do I find it? Brucie: Man, you're cold! You didn't even blink! I love that! Fucking love that. You've got to steal a police car, get away from here, and give me a call. Niko: Alright Brucie, I'll give you a call. Brucie: ICE cold man! Ice cold! Woo!
Once the cop car has been stolen, Niko phones Brucie to update him on the current situation. The on-board computer lets you access a police database which holds information on every individual in Liberty City who has a criminal record. Niko selects "search by name / photo" and types in the name of the informant, "Lyle Rivas". The informant's last known whereabouts is 99 Long Road, Broker. This address is then entered into the car's GPS.
Niko: I'm here. I have a computer. Brucie: You're a badass, man! I love it. The snitch is named Lyle Rivas, type it into the computer, and you should get some 'known whereabouts' shit. I'd take 'em out myself but when people see me coming they ****ing RUN, man! Know what I'm sayin'? Cats don't wanna mess with someone packing 24 inch guns by each of their sides, baby, YEAH! Niko: I'll track down this Rivas. Brucie: Cold, man! I'm feeling chills down the phone! Call me when it's done, bro.
Niko approaches 99 Long Road, and knocks on the door before entering. Niko says that he has a message from Brucie, and the informant responds "Brucie? I thought he was ****ing joking. Shit!" Rivas makes an escape out of the bathroom window, and a chase begins, which eventually leads to Francis International Airport. After reaching a dead end, Rivas attempts to escape on foot. He must be eliminated in order to complete the mission
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Mission Preview #4: "Deconstruction for Beginners"This mission begins at a mansion in Algonquin which belongs to Playboy X. He was introduced to you earlier in the game by Elizabeta. Playboy greets Niko, before making their way up to the penthouse floor and onto an outside area. "This is my town!", he remarks. He then introduces Niko to Dwayne Moore, who just got released from jail.
[img=http://media.gtanet.com/images/t_3892.jpg]图片点击可在新窗口打开查看[/img] Niko and Playboy X use sniper rifles to eliminate the lookouts.
Niko: So I guess you do OK? Playboy X: Yeah OK. But uh, what about chu? What motivates you? Niko: Hmm. Well, I need money... this pays, I can do it, I don't care if I live or die, and I'm looking for someone. Playboy X: Someone special... Niko: Yes. You could say that. So, why do you need me?
The next scene involves Niko and Playboy together in a car. They make their way to a development site in Castle Gardens, which was recently bought by one of Playboy's friends, a wealthy Arab man called Yusuf. "There's an alley we need to hit up just off of South Parkway." The mafia have become aware of the project, and are doing their utmost to disrupt it. A strike has been called, and Yusuf wants Niko to identify the leaders of the strike and then eliminate them. "That cat and me is gonna be tight as two cellmates on a lockdown after this!", says Playboy.
Niko: I don't know how good your plan is though, Playboy. If I get rid of the guys on the site, will there be more? If it's a union thing doesn't that make it bigger than a few guys with guns? Playboy X: You best take them out with your rifle before you hit the rest of them. I'm going to get in position where I can see all the shit going down. If you can take out the main cats, the rest of them shouldn't be a problem. When you in there, I'll give you the lowdown on where these main cats is at.
Playboy has sniper rifles and grenades stored in the back of his car. They take the sniper rifles, and use a service lift to get to the top of a high-rise building. They take out the guards, who are located high up on different cranes situated on the construction site across the street. Playboy provides Niko with an earpiece, and Niko then makes his way down into the construction site. Niko takes the car over to the construction site to use as cover. A shootout begins, and Niko must kill the union leaders before they are able to reach a helicopter. Mission Preview #5: "Truck Hustle" This mission is done as a favour to the mafia, because they are trying to help Niko "find someone". The Triads are protecting a truckload of heroin in Alderney, which the mafia want you to steal. Phil Bell (one of the mobsters) asks Niko to do the job because Ray (another mobster) has refused to.
Bell: Did you hear about our friend - the guy with the thing? Ray: Yeah, you mean Harry the.... guy with that hat. Bell: No, the guy with the... you know, the badabeep, badaboop. Ray: Oh, the guy with the... and the... [quick whistle]... Bell: Yeah, that guy. ... Bell: The Triads have this big chunk of brown that they're desperate to get rid of. Talking about it all over town. Need to offload it at any price. They think it's cursed or something! They want me to take it from them. It's loaded into a truck going to Franklyn Street Westbank. Get ahold of it and give me a call. Niko: Sure. But Mr Bell, it's going to cost you. Bell: You got it, no problem.
The Triads are using a truck as cover, so Niko uses a rocket launcher to destroy it. The Triads get into another truck and attempt to escape with the drugs. Niko climbs onto the top of the truck and maneuvers himself towards the passenger window, which he then climbs into and throws out the driver. The product is then driven to Frankie (Bell's nephew) in North Alderney to be offered as a "wedding gift". Mission complete.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-30 20:13 | 显示全部楼层
LZ辛苦了!em60.gif
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-29 03:00 | 显示全部楼层
排版有点混乱,有时间还是希望楼主可以整理下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 现在注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|PCGTA

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:24 , Processed in 0.034506 second(s), 20 queries .